Tau playtesting

From: Chris Kaminski <ckaminski_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 08:43:51 -0800 (PST)

I'm about to start a 3000-5000 point game using the Tau stats located
in the Tau Army.doc in the files section. The only things missing
would be the fluff for the Killer Whale, and the Template for the
Mantis. And would a mantis have shields like other praetorian class
vehicles?

Any comments or thoughts before I get underway with this? I'll be
playing against an Eldar force, and eventually Marines and IG. Has
anyone actually tried playtesting the Tau before with the info amassed
by the list?

Thanks in advance. I've got enough to work with, except for the mantis
template.

-Chris