Re: [NetEpic ML] Tau playtesting

From: ckaminskipoboxcom <ckaminski_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 19:50:07 -0000

Guaranteed. I'll probably have a turn-by-turn synopsis available,
but I'm curious about one thing in particular, that I'm not sure has
been thought of, or not:

  The mantis template. I realize I need to give the rest of the list
some time to comment, but has this been tossed around anyones brain
yet?

  Would I be out of my mind using an altered form of Imperial
dropship template?