Re: [NetEpic ML] Epic 40 000 model

From: P.J.T <paul.j.t_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 14:42:54 -0000

Hi,

I'm not sure which models you are looking for, but my site:
http://epic40k.com
has a large gallery featruing many epic units.

Jimbo's site is also a great gallery resource and can be found at:
http://www.felixent.force9.co.uk/games/epic40k_rules.html

Hope either of these canbe of use. Of course the EpiCenter has a load of
images scattered around as well, but I'm guessing you've already looked
there.

Cheers,
Paul "TuffSkull" T.
http://epic40k.com - If its Epic, Its there! (Now an Official Warpgate