Re: [NetEpic ML] More brainstorming

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 16:12:48 +0000

>I like your stomping idea, it keeps the rules as they were and makes it
>difficult to swarm a titan. Also this could give elites a benefit of +1 to
>their roll to avoid getting squished. I like this one.....

I dislike stomping. Most troops would be maneuvering in combat. Any fire
team within some 50 yards of a titan surely wont stand in a tight formation
and shoots their bolters. They'll be scattering like hell and try to bring
up meltaguns and krak grenades to make some holes in it. Stomping them would
be very difficult

>Peter

"Open up your mind and go your own way"
-Sepultura - Breed Apart-