RE: [NetEpic ML] Dreadnoughts and robots.

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 09:21:38 -0400

Hi!

Sounds good.

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Eivind Borgeteien [mailto:eivind.borgeteien_at_...]
Sent: Sunday, March 31, 2002 9:18 AM
To: netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [NetEpic ML] Dreadnoughts and robots.

I do agree! Robots should also come with different weapons.

I see their role mainly to protect the artillery from infantry in drop
pods
or teleporting in. One robot varian should have some bolters. 2 attacks,
5+,
25 cm, + 0 tsm. Same cost.

Another variant could be outfitted for longer range support with a
standard
heavy weapon 2 attacks, 5+, 75 cm, -1 tsm. Cost +50?

Eivind