Re: [NetEpic ML] Strike when the iron's hot....

From: P.J.T <paul.j.t_at_...>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 23:09:06 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Weasel Fierce" <septimus__at_...>
To: <netepic_at_yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 31, 2002 10:55 PM
Subject: Re: [NetEpic ML] Strike when the iron's hot....

> >As many may have noticed we have had an enormous amount of traffic on
> >the list in the past month. Many members new and old have participated
> >which makes me very happy.
> >
> >My question to all is: "would you like to start the revision now?"
> >
> >Please note that I am planning to do the revision in a new format which
> >requires help from several volunteers. So you willingness needs to take
> >into account your own time and its availability. SO you have to decide
> >if your free time is greater now than later.
> >
> >Once I hear from everyone. I'll make the decision and then post the
> >guidelines of how it will go down and what kind of help is needed.
>
> I finally have the time to pitch back in with this wonderfull game again.
>
> So count me up Peter, Im all for starting now

I'm hardly a counted vote on this, but it certainly seems like a good idea.
there's a lot more going on around here then usual so as you say, "Strike
whilst the Irons Hot".

Having said that, I won't be able to give up much of my time for the
project - my own site and other projects take up too much time as it is :(
I'll probbly remain an outisde Observer, and FW/Fanatic knowledge gatherer/
distributor (even if it does have to b subtle sometimes!) rather than
mainstream contributor.

But if you ever need models painted up for army cards etc. I'm sure I'll be
able to slap some paint around in some vaguelt pretty way for you ;).

So a vote for "Yes" which counts for very little!

Cheers,
Paul "TuffSkull" T.
http://epic40k.com - If its Epic, Its there! (Now an Official Warpgate
Network site!)