Need help with new special card, grand sorcerer of Thousand Sons

From: talos402000 <allis0nbayaushi_at_...>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 09:23:58 -0000

I didn't think that the Thousand son's would get the warmaster,
instead they would get a better sorcerer. I thought that he would be
mounted on a disc of tzeentch, have all the common sorcerer powers
for tzeentch, and have 1 warmaster like ability and 1 additional
psychich power, but I have no idea what these could be. Anybody have
any ideas? By the way he would be very expensive.