RE: [NetEpic ML] regimental size....

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 08:35:51 -0400

Hi!

The old lists go up to the regimental level, but here's how most armies
are made up:

2 or more regiments make a BRIGADE
11-15 brigades make a DIVISION (includes artillery support)
Several divisions make a CORPS which is the largest tactical group
A group of corps make an ARMY

So if your thinking about CORPS your dangerously close to my neck of the
woods as far as force size.

Peter