[NetEpic ML] Re: A few rules questions

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <canapi_at_...>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 09:50:35 +0100

Kelvin wrote:
> This is based on the old SM/TL value for the Wind Rider host. You are
> right, it IS a huge discount, but at the time it was offset by other huge
> discounts for other armies. Nowadays I think this is one thing we will
> have to look at changing. I too think that the WindRider Host is too good
> a deal.

You really think??? :o))) eh eh eh, many of my opponents never think the
same after a game with me like "non Eldar" player :))))
When the Host are more than 2 then the think may become 'cheesy' but not
in general, and I never fields more than one Host at a time.

--
Lorenzo Canapicchi
mailto:canapicc_at_...