RE: [NetEpic ML] Robots

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 09:15:37 +0300

In RT era Eldar dreadnoughts were controlled by a mind-impulse link; there were no spirit stones until at the very threshold of 2nd edition. However, the spirit and ghost warriors were piloted by a Eldar consciousness (soul) in an infinity circuit (the first use for that device).

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.