RE: [NetEpic ML] Second call for project leaders

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 11:25:22 -0400

Hi!

Jyrki and Weasel have the Imperial armies covered, but the Eldar are all
yours, consider yourself Farseer Lorenzo for now!

What do we have left?

Squats
Orks
Tyranids
Slann (where's RUNE when you need him....)
Core Rules (although unless someone has a burning desire to do it, I'll
take it)

The immediate ones seem to be sorting themselves out since the core
rules and Imperial armies go first.

Peter