Re: [NetEpic ML] Second call for project leaders

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 13:26:41 -0500

Figures. I have so little time right now, I can barely keep up with all
that's been going on. 8( I can however, stick my nose in...errr...help
out, in small ways with the Imps and Chaos. Having worked on the Imps
last go around, I'm still somewhat familiar with them, and Chaos is
always fun. 8) So, in whatever way that those doing these books may
need, I should be able to contribute somewhat.

Josh R

"No matter where you go, there you are." B.Bonzai