Revision Line-up

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 10:30:18 -0400

Hi!

Here's who we got line-up as project leaders:

Core rules
Armies of the Imperium- Jyrki, Weasel, Josh
Defenders of the Imperium- Jyrki, Weasel, Josh
Chaos- Mete, Josh
Tyanids- Kirk Troy (this will be bumped forward or left to at the end as
per Kirk's free time)
Eldar- Lorenzo,(eldarepic)- I'll need a name.
Squats- Albert (after July 6th).
Orks- Brandu
Slann- Rune
Tau- Emiliano, Chris

Note the order it is all done can and will change. As one book ends and
another begins, I will contact the next leader in line to see if his
time requirements have changed or not and depending on the response
we'll do "x" or "y" book.

Also if further people want o jump in and help as project leaders they
may do so.

I will no commence to prepare to start all this and to send any needed
files. I suggest that the project leaders familiarize themselves with
their books and as time permits to write down comments/changes/new ideas
to put forth when the time comes.

Peter