RE: [NetEpic ML] Where there's a Will (Hayes) there's a way......

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 10:14:16 +0300

You sure make my IG look pathetic. Now I'm all depressed. If I get gastric ulcer from drinking too much coffee to drown my sorrow it's your fault! :P Seriously, if you paint all your miniatures to that kind of standard how on earth do you have time to play anything? I take it you don't have any children...

> Cheers,
> Paul "TuffSkull" T.
> http://epic40k.com - If its Epic, Its there! (Now an Official
> Warpgate
> Network site!)
> http://welcome.to/weird_world - Weird World Wargaming.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.