Sv: RE: [NetEpic ML] An idea for Slann Mechs

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 15:48:23 +0200

Hi

Im not too found of the idea of custom building knights. First of all, if we use it on the Slann, we should use it on all other knights as well. Second, I think it wil be harder to keep the game and armies ballanced and see with horror on the possibility to max out the weapons slots making the knights walking cheesedoodles.

Why change a thing that works as it is?

Eivind