Re: [NetEpic ML] TAU Tiger Shark

From: <MrganKys_at_...>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 18:35:51 EDT

Actually it's a large flyer for the tau and a drone carrier. From the 40K
fluff provided in the Forgeworld newsletter:

"The Tiger Shark is armed with two Ion Cannon in the nose, missiles in the
wing roots and two Drone controlled Burst Cannon on the wingtips. The
underside of the Tiger Shark has a large bay which,... (carries)... a cargo
of fourteen Tau Drones. The entire cockpit section can be ejected to carry
the crew to safety if the Tiger Shark is critically damaged."

I can provide a number of shots of the model for details and size comparision
to a Devilfish if you want.

Other Tau units that Forgeworld has that are not in the Codex: Tau include
Heavy Gun Drone, Heavy Marker Drone, and a Hammerhead-based Missile Carrier.

Morgan Keys
Win the Mind, Win the Day
Airborne All the Way