Sv: Re: [NetEpic ML] Need help with new special card, grand sorcerer of Thousand Sons

From: talos402000 <allis0nbayaushi_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 14:00:49 -0000

--- In netepic_at_y..., <eivind.borgeteien_at_c...> wrote:
> If the last three powers are from an already existing unit, I dont
really see the need for making a new and even stronger one.

> Sorry :-)
>
> Eivind

  I meant it to be the Thousand Son's equivalent to the Warmaster.
Since it says in the TS fluff that all the senior officers were
powerful psykers I thought it would make sense to have a senior
sorcerer in the warmaster position. Besides, I noticed that the
Tzeentch sorcerer had only 3 powers compared to the Nurgle and
Slaanesh sorcerer, which had 4.