Little suggestion

From: Zerloon <zerloon_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 16:45:48 +0200

Why don't add some table with all the data that are normally obvious?
For example:

A list of ALL the stuff (infantry-light artillery-walkers(?)-other) that
CAN be transported via falcon-rhino-wagon
A list of ALL units that ignore snap fire penalty
A list of ALL units that ignore morale.
Ecc. Ecc.

For example in a old mex someone said that wraithguard could be transported
via Falcon, but wraithguard are warlker, so I assume they cannot... and I'm
sure there are much more disguided rule...

Let me know

Zerloon