RE: [NetEpic ML] Imperium revision

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 10:09:18 +0300

See Incoming! 5

> >Chimera variants:
> >Command Chimera
> >Salamander recon vehicle
> >Medusa (a heavy SP mortar)
>
> Im not sure the medusa would be all that unit, considering
> the bombard etc.
>
> A command chimera to lead mechanized companies would be cool though.

The Medusa is the most redundant of the new units; IMO it is practically the same as Bombard. Command Chimera and salamander are also in Incoming! 5.

[snip]

> >2) Marine chapters. Those marine chapters which have been
> given an official
> >armylist should be considered as an addition.
> >Black Templars
> >Flesh Tearers
> >Imperial Fists
> >Iron Hands
> >White Scars
> >

> Definately too. The question is of course how large changes
> we should give
> them. And if the existing chapters should be given thought as well ?

The Ravenwing for Dark Angels is one proposed change. My rules for Black Templars and revised White Scars will be in the next Incoming.

> >3) Terminators.
> >Teleporting (allowed or not, what mechanics, etc.)
> >Support Terminators (Cyclone missile launcher)
>
> As for teleporting..im against :)
> Support termies is a mighty good idea
>
> Apart from that...I would say that going over all the existing units,
> checking up on them, comparing them to their counterparts in
> other armies
> etc would be a good idea.
>

> Weasel

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.