Re: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Core Rules [LONG]

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 05:19:25 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the warning but if the files are small
enough (100kb or less you can send them. Mine was
about 27.5 kb. Not picking on anyone I just want list
members to know they can send things to the list if it
is small. I don't even know the website url to upload
to the vault. Maybe a PSM with address is in order.
Thanks,
Darius
--- Lorenzo Canapicchi <lorenzo.canapicchi_at_...>