RE: Re: [NetEpic ML] Question: Knights in close combat

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 16:29:21 +0200

We have tried the Imperial Knights with damage tables and found them to be too hard to kill with this "upgrade."

They dont have very much firepower,thats true, but they are very hard to take out with the unmodifiable save from the shield.

If we give tham a damage table, we would have to increase the price, but I would rather let them bee as they are.

Eivind