[NetEpic ML] Re: Titan toughness

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 07:13:46 GMT

with all this talk about titans and stuff....some people are saying vortex
missiles suck...doesn't they knock down all shierlds? I seem to remember
that they do....if facing off an imperator or a great gargabt (Or even mega)
you avoid having to hit it 12 times or sumfing before anyhting happens.

But anyway, stop using the missiles, i always miss with one-shot weapons
anyway and much prefer to spend my points on a huge gun that can deal out
death and destruction every turn