FIRST ONLINE EPIC BATTLE! :)

From: Rune Karlsen <rune.karlsen6_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 12:26:48 +0200

Hi,

Me and Nils are setting up a 4k Slann Vs. Eldar as we speak. We are testing out some new
Slann stat changes, and Nils took the day off to play with me :)

The forces are as follows :

Slann :

Gravguards
Spawnguards
Medium Mechs

Necron Nemesis
Dreadnoughts

Vanguards
Time Mage (not in mech, new unit)
Great Magus in Heavy Mech (Great Magus and Slann Mage combination)

Eldar :

Eldar Warhost
Windrider Host

2*Wave Serpents
2*Striking Scorpions
2*Scorpion SH Tank
Falcons
Dire Avengers

Warlock titan w/twin pulse laser & rocket wings
Exarchs

Free : Avatar, Ghost warriors

We're just about to roll for sides now. The table looks like this :

lower right corner : woods
lower left corner : buildings and ruins
middle right : buildings and ruins
middle left : buildings and woods
top right corner : hill and woods
top left corner : woods and buildings

Overall, alot of cover. Im wondering how this will affect my shooty units, while Nils is pretty pleased with
all the cover for his Scorpions, no matter what side he ends up with. And now....THE ROLL FOR SIDE!

aaaand....

Slann win side roll by a 6 to the Eldar 5! Close!

Now im gonna disappear while Nils sets up his forces...

To be continued...

Rune