Re: [NetEpic ML] Pendraken figures

From: Rune Karlsen <rune.karlsen6_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 11:03:02 +0200

Yes,

http://www.pendraken.co.uk/contents.htm

Rune
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Webb" <tom.webb_at_...>
To: <netepic_at_yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2002 10:46 AM
Subject: Re: [NetEpic ML] Pendraken figures

Is there a URL for these?

"P.J.T" <paul.j.t_at_...> on 18/04/2002 09:22:37

Please respond to netepic_at_yahoogroups.com

To: <netepic_at_yahoogroups.com>
cc:

Hi,

more questions :)

I'd like to buy some pendraken mini's to complement my Slann army.

Does anybody have any experience with this company?

<SNIP>

Rune

I haven't had any experience with the above lines, but on a general note:
I have a heap of their 15mm Dwarves as well as some of their 10mm
Minataurs (for 15mm Beastmen). Figure quality is excellant and detailing is
good. Service is very good too. On a recent order there were a couple of
casting problems but they replaced them quickly without charge and without
question - I didn't have to send the mis-casts back.

I've been very pleased with them :)

If you want, Salute is on the 27th and Pendraken are going to be there. I
could hunt down the packs your interested in and have a closer look, but as
you say Peter will have the definitive review no doubt ;)

Cheers,
Paul "TuffSkull" T.
http://epic40k.com - If its Epic, Its there! (Now an Official Warpgate
Network site!)
http://welcome.to/weird_world - Weird World Wargaming.

                            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                                  Click Here!

   [IMAGE]

This email has originated from a shared mail relay station for Bull
Information Systems Ltd (Registration No: 2017873) and Integris Ltd (a
Steria company, Registration No: 2706218).

Privileged, confidential and/or copyright information may be contained in
this email, and is only for the use of the intended addressee. To copy,
forward, disclose or otherwise use it in any way if you are not the
intended recipient or responsible for delivering to him/her is prohibited.

If you receive this email by mistake, please advise the sender immediately,
by using the reply facility in your email software.

We may monitor the content of emails sent and received via our network for
the purposes of ensuring compliance with policies and procedures.

relationships between Bull Information Systems Ltd or Integris Ltd.

Both offices registered at: Computer House, Great West Road, Brentford,
Middlesex, TW8 9DH