RE: [NetEpic ML] Imperial project leader ID request

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 16:04:52 -0400

Hi!

I would recommend you make your ideas into a file that can be e-mailed
since it will be easier to send your ideas to the project leaders for
reference. The imperial books are the first army lists to be done. We
are now doing the core rules, which will last several weeks.

You won't have a long wait.

Peter