RE: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Core rules: summary

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 12:07:54 -0400

Hi!

Those are company or support cards that technically, according to the
original GW rules there could only be ONE of. For example, the ork clan
cards. It was decided long ago that it would be silly to limit some of
those to just one card, especially in big battles. SO the term
"redundant" was applied in order to take more than one of those cards in
certain conditions (those of which are voted in the poll). Some cards
however will not be permitted to have more than one such as ravenwing
and other such companies.

Peter