Re: [NetEpic ML] Special characters

From: Zerloon <zerloon_at_...>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 22:32:25 +0200

At 18.06 18/04/2002 +0000, you wrote:

>Hey guys. I managed to find something I posted to the list a long while ago,
>and which didnt cause too much outrage back then.

<snip>
This is what I call a lot of work!!
Well, I still disagree Character, but your work is definetely worth of
glory!!! ^___^
I think the best solution is to make Special Character (sigh!!) for all
army, and put them in a special optional section in each booklet.
After all ALL characters need to bo tested, and they are a lot!!