RE: Re[4]: [NetEpic ML] Ogre

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 10:17:29 +0300

e is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.

Did I sound offended? Hm, must be my new toothpaste or something. :P Seriously, I'm not the least bit offended, I just wanted to say that because no single army is liked by everybody we should have as many armies as possible to suit as many people as possible.

Jyrki Saari