RE: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Core Rules Part II

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 14:03:10 -0400

Hi!

-----Original Message-----
From: Weasel Fierce [mailto:septimus__at_...]
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2002 5:51 AM
To: netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Core Rules Part II

>One change to shooting I'd like to see is a clarification as to wether
>attacks are aimed at detachments or individual models. And which of
>these
>should be used.
>
> >Further clarify. What do you mean? Is there a real difference?

If you allocate attack dice to individual enemy models in a detachment
(I
shoot at that, that and that infantry stand)
or just allocate attacks to a detachment and remove the closest guys or
however.

----> So its more of an issue of casualties designation not actual
targeting?

>As for tank bolters, I definately suggest that they are improved.
Either
>a 5+ to-hit roll or a 25cm range.
>
> >this we leave to settle with the first army list discussion.

Yes master ;)

----> Behave, Paduwan learner, you are not a Jedi-yet.

> > >I'm not sure about knights, what say you?
>
>I somehow dont think that walkers of any kind should be have worse side
>armour. THey are built for close assault after all.
>
> >My sentiments too. I just want to hear more people agree with it.

This might also add a bit to the usefullness of dreadnoughts

---->Agreed.

Peter