RE: RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: [v5.0] Core Rules Part II

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 9:43:57 +0200

Hi!

See below...

> Fra: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
> Dato: 2002/04/23 Tue AM 08:55:51 CEST
> Til: <netepic_at_yahoogroups.com>

--------> Yes! This is my very point! If the next viable target is the medic, you should be able to shoot at it and not some other guys further away.

(No way men, you can not shoot at the guy with the needles, he is a member of the chapter-staff and do not belong to the detachment you where shooting at. You have to shoot at the marines further back!)

Eivind