Re: [NetEpic ML] Special characters

From: Zerloon <zerloon_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 00:58:11 +0200

At 23.45 20/04/2002 +0000, you wrote:
>There's nothing wrong with having special characters, if there in
>the options book. Netepic is about large battles, but the fun is in
>the details. And if you think individuals should not have an impact
>on the battlefield, then why do we have greater daemons and daemon
>primarchs?

Wait a second please:
I hate Chaos, but Greater Daemons and Primarchs are much more than special
character. They are huge abomination, mighty force of desctruction, they're
NOT (or not more...) mere mortals, they CAN change the course of a battle.
In my mind (and it's only my opinion) there's NO space for special
characters in Epic, because with all they're mighty they cannot change a so
large battle.
Howewer I agree with you to put them in optional rules, so everyone could
play they like.

Why don't make a new book wich contain ALL optional rule? I mean special
character, flier, alternate titan combat, optional units and so on?

Let me know

Zeroon