[NetEpic ML] Marine Medics and Stuff

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 15:34:10 -0800

In reading the Medic rules, I noticed any Imperial troops within 10cm
get a 5+ save. I'm assuming the Medic does not have arms 10cm long or
vials of medicine he throws up to 10cm.

He must, then, be roaming the area, helping the wounded here and there
to temporarily repair wounds, and injecting pain killers so that wounded
and mortally wounded can fight untill the battle ends.

The stand must simply be the spot used to mark his center of activity
and provide a way to be able to target him and engage him in close
combat.

I would assume the same sort of situation must be true of other command
stands with an area modifier.

Does the Pain Boy have a 15cm range because the Gretchin are helping?

Interesting that the Eldar and Imperial Guard have Mechanics but not
Medics. I can understand the Imperial Guard being thrown away, but you
would think that the Eldar would care more about thier precious troops.
Maybe the Eldar just collect the souls and put them into thier machines.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Warprat