RE: [NetEpic ML] Command unit targeting

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 19:09:12 -0400

Hi!

Well actually its not really the HQ. In my experience people rarely
target that one HQ alone in a building, but it becomes and instant
target if the HQ gets more "company" in the form of more troops (usually
long range weapon troops). Also another example of abuse is that "mad
dash" of a lone HQ to "take" an objective and the other player can do
nothing since he can't shoot at it since it's not the closest hence, the
lack of restriction to shoot ANYTHING in a building.

If you got some fine tuning wording to work around the problem let me
know!

Peter