Tyranid Bio-titans

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 05:42:46 -0700 (PDT)

I just want to get some clarity on hitting Bio-titans.
1)Roll to hit and if hit,
2)Roll against Overall Armor Save which cna is
modified by weapon TSM
3)If Overall save is failed Bio-titan takes 1 wound
and roll for location
4)If location is determined (lands in a box) the # in
location must be rolled equal to or greater to be a
critical hit (IS this number reduced by weapon TSM?)
5) Failure results on critical table for more wounds

Is this correct? ANd please answer the TSM questions.
Thanks. I think I was playing my bio-titan wrong. He
should have lasted much longer (In 4 turns it took 57
wounds before it died... I love the power of
regeneration).
Darius