RE: [NetEpic ML] RE: RE: [v5.0] Core rules: fortifications

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 17:51:04 -0400

Hi!

That's IS precisely it, according to the fluff one-shots are so rare
that ONLY titans can use them. Titans usually get things no one else
gets, one shots are specifically built for them. If they were so common
that a mere strongholds could get the, then why not deathstrike
batteries, ordinate vehicles and others?

<grin> NO ONE SHOTS!

Peter