Warp Runners banner

From: Steve Kerry <steve_kerry_uk_at_...>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 17:29:49 +0100 (BST)

Pardon me for jumping off-topic slightly, but I figure
this is a very good place to ask :)

I'm repairing some of my old plastic Warlord titans (I
still have all six from the ancient boxed set!) and
painting them all in Warp Runners colours. I
originally photocopied and painted up a paper banner,
but it is torn now and I can't find the original to
make another. I have looked through Codex Titanicus
over and over, the colour scheme is on the inside back
cover but the banner isn't in there. Does anyone know
where it is? Can someone send me a scan so I can
print it off and do the rest of the titans to match?

TIA

Steve