RE: [NetEpic ML] Warp Runners banner

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 12:35:21 +0300

Sure, I can scan all the banners in the box if you don't mind receiving a number of pictures to your mailbox.

A side note: which picture format do you prefer? JPEG is the most compact but TIFF is best for image processing since it does not lose information to compressing.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.