RE: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Core Rules: Fortification tidbits

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 19:24:06 +0000

>Add big imposing 'nid monsters like carnifexes and such to this.
>
>Why the carnifex it is just the size of a dreadnought after all. Though the
>Vehicle type creatures should be able to.

I just figured that tyranid creatures are mobile and agile enough to cross
with relative ease

>Would be nice if some "non standard" artillery pieces affected trenches
>like
>the vibro cannon or the mole mortar.

Im not sure about the vibro cannon should affect trenches.
As for the mole mortar, considering its a 1 BP gun with no save mod, it
seems unlikely to have much effect compared to a bombard shell or a quake
cannon.

Weasel