RE: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Core Rules: Fortification tidbits

From: Steve Kerry <steve_kerry_uk_at_...>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 14:19:23 +0100 (BST)

Gotta agree. Looking at the Squat army list, a 'grand
battery' isn't very grand. Offhand I think it
consists of 7 rapiers and 10 mole mortars - hardly the
core of a powerful army, and not really worthy of
being a Company Card. It certainly couldn't hold its
own against most other Company Cards. Sort of like
the Squat Bikers...

Steve