RE: [NetEpic ML] Mega-Gargant instructions?

From: Steve Kerry <steve_kerry_uk_at_...>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 14:57:27 +0100 (BST)

There is a picture of one on Ebay, it is item
#1725898751 (that's the one I got last night). It
shows 90% of the construction, and frankly I'm quite
impressed with the fit of the hull pieces on the two I
have - they go together far better than my lumpy metal
Gargants!

I'm also assuming that the kit comes with a choice of
weapons, and I'm not meant to use ALL of those
provided?

Steve

 --- Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...> wrote: > Hi!