[OT][Humor] The secret of success

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 12:06:23 +0300

The secret of success

When the human body was created every body part wanted to be the boss. Brain said:"Because it is I who controls everything and thinks for everybody else I should in my opinion be the boss."

Feet said:"Because we carry the human wherever he wants to go and execute the orders coming from the brain we are on the opinion that us feet should be the boss."

Eyes said:"Because we watch that no harm should come to you others and warn you in case of danger, we want to be the boss."

And so it went on with the hands, heart and lungs -everybody wanted to be the boss. Finally asshole asked to be chosen as the boss. Every other body part laughed at this proposal and thought it to be completely ridiculous, an asshole as the boss! Eventually the brain was chosen as the boss.

Asshole become very angry, shut up completely, just sulked and refused to fuction. Because of that brain got fever, eyes started to squint, feet became weak, hands trembled, and heart and lungs were also uncomfortable. Finally every body part appealed to the brain so that asshole would be made the boss. And so it happened. and from that on every body part could continue to do its job while asshole just plays "the boss" and produces an unbelievable pile of shit.

Moral: to become a boss you don't have to be a genius... just a simple, ordinary asshole.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.