RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: [v5.0] Imperial revision: marines part I

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 11:27:44 +0200

Excellent Idea!!!!

Same goes for bike Companies IMHO, they should White Scars (Bike*2, Attack
bike) and Dark Angels (Raven Wing) only!!!! If we decide to do the bike
company, then I suggest that the White Scars be given a special bike company
(3 detachments of bikes 2 detachments of Attack bikes and a Bike commander)
Cost 650 Points.

Nils