[NetEpic ML] Re: Heros

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 12:24:46 GMT

>From: Andrea Pieretti <a.pieretti_at_...>
>To: netepic_at_egroups.com
>Subject: [NetEpic ML] Re: Heros
>Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 10:35:26 +0100 (MET)
>
>And Enrico Toti ?.
>I believe that a single hero can't kill an opposite regiment
>He should have tons of ammo with him, to do this.
>But surely he should have an effect
>on his comrade's morale, and at least some bonus in close combat for the
>regiment he is with.

well, a hero should have weapons appropriate to existing heroes.

A marine hero would have pistols, like a marine HQ possible just hitting on
4+ instead. The wepaons of an ork warboss would be the monstrous gunz they
already carry.

Just morale boost to nearby troops and a cool CAF.

A trained warrior has no trouble dispatching a lesser foe in melee.