RE: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Core Rules addition - Common Special Abilities

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 09:15:00 +0300

[snip]

> >Immune to pain
> >Units with this skill ignore any wound from weapons without a
> >negative save modifier.
>
> This is very powerfull and Im not sure I can see any units
> that should have
> this ability possibly except some chaos thingie.

Dark Eldar Grotesques come to mind.

<seriousness warp>
As for chaos, according to fluff all Slaanesh troops should have this since they're all SM freaks and just love to get mangled and shot at (and no, I didn't mean Space Marine with SM) :P
</seriousness warp>

> Weasel

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.