Core rules polls

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 10:56:33 +0200

Hmmm....

Seems to me that the only polls getting a clear majority was the polls regarding titan-snapfire and elite rerolls. Would the other be so called "grey-areas" Peter mentioned in his mail?

IMHO I think so. They should be considered optional rules until the next revision. (There are some concerns among the Norwegian Connection that theese changes would have too much impact on the game.)

Just our 2 NOK

Eivind