RE: [NetEpic ML] Unit Point Costs

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 11:53:44 -0400

Hi!

One question about the format, you want a stat summary at the end AND
the usual stats after the description or JUST the stat summary at the
end to save space?

On the format note, everyone may have noticed that there isn't much
"advanced" in the rules, but a whole lot of "optional". Instead of a
separate section I thought to place them side-by-side in the
corresponding place. That is, you would have a entry for terminators
followed by optional close combat terminator, cyclones and teleporting
terminators all in the same "terminator" section instead of jumping
around to a "optional" section. How's that?

Peter