RE: Unit Point Costs

From: Jarreas Underwood <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 19:45:11 -0400

>I think Birol's the only one to do it in that way and even that case
>does not cover all the existing abilities.
>
>Peter

I've been putting some numbers together, and I've found that I can't get
Birol's formula, my numbers and the NetEpic unit stats to line up. The
units have changed, as have army cards and composition since he did his
work. I'm not going to attempt to update his work unless there is a
significant demand for it, or I get really bored.

Instead I submit my existing file, "Proposed Core Army Cards & Costs",
currently in the Files section. Please take a look at it and let me know
what you think.
-Yar