RE: [NetEpic ML] The Crimson Fists Marine Chapter Proposal (Long)

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 17:45:23 +0300

Some of it, yes (the destruction of the fortress-monastery by a faulty missile and the homeworld), but the crusade thingy was new to me and the age of apostasy didn't exist in the 40k timeline back in the RT days.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.