[NetEpic ML] Re: Titan toughness

From: Brian Evans <brian.a.evans_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 19:01:20 -0500

Just looked up Vortex missiles in both Epic Space Marines and Titan Legions.
They both state that anything under the template (after scatter) is
destroyed, except Titans. A Titan takes d6 hits with no armor save.

I can find no mention of Void Shields affecting Vortex Missiles or the
missile affecting the shields. Sounds like the shields just don't exist as
far as this weapon is concerned. *shrug*

Brian A. Evans