[NetEpic ML] Re: [NetEpic] Eldar

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 22:17:59 -0800

What, noone saw my artillery notebook? Time to repost that bad boy.

Ken
"If John Doe's head splits open and a U.F.O flies out, I want you to have
expected it."
     -Somerset, 'Seven'

"Wanting people to pay attention, you can't just tap them on the shoulder
anymore. You have to hit them in the head with a sledgehammer. Then, you
have their strict attention"
     -John Doe, 'Seven'